Devil Dog Arms endeavors to honor the ethos of American war fighters by embodying core values within our brand. Honor, courage, and commitment provide the bedrock on which we build our company. We will not rest in our pursuit of excellence, in manufacturing, research and development, design innovation, and in our company culture, we will always seek refinement. Our vision is perseverance.
DEVIL DOG ARMS EXCLUSIVE MACHINE COMPONENTS
Made from solid pieces of aluminum that have been stress relieved and ready to be machined. Billet receivers are stronger and can hold a tighter tolerance than forged receivers.
Our unique Devil Dog Arms lower receiver features a contoured and beveled magazine well giving you a faster aquisition for inserting and releasing magazines. The Devil Dog Arms Oversided Trigger Guard is designed to accommodate shooters with gloves, which is idea for military and law enforcement professionals.
- Devil Dog Arms Billet Lower Machined from solid 7075-T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- 3D Raised Logo
- Type III Class II Hard Coat Anodized Standard (Other Finishes Available)
- Contoured and Beveled and Relieved Magazine Well
- Bullet Pictogram Safety Markings
- Oversided Integral Trigger Guard
Devil Dog Arms provides unmatched precision machine capabilities for the most demanding OEM partners in the firearms & defense aerospace industry. With a large investment in modern, high-speed, CNC machines, we provide complex, precision machined components of the highest quality. Our modern facility provides 50,000 square feet of environmentally controlled manufacturing space.
- Global Footprint for Distrbution and Supply Chain
- Strategically Located for Optimal Conus Shipping
- ISO 9001:2008 Registered
- TS 16949:2009 (Compliant)
- Six Sigma Deployed
- ITAR Registered
- Cage Code: 0C1Y7